Thursday, October 06, 2005

Overheated Oysters

Like second-hand smoke, the evidence seems to be mounting that the Earth is getting warmer. New Delhi Indian summer that DC is experiencing, with its accompanying 2 month drought, may be an anomaly but it makes you wonder. I had my A/C on last night and it's mid-October!

Bush keeps saying--during the few times he mentions environmental issues--that we need "more studies". This article seems to show not only are places like Alaska getting hotter, but global warming may affect us in ways that we never imagined.


Cruise Ship illness linked to global warming

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger AxelDC said...

I didn't realize you could spam blogs.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Cambel said...

I actually thought the summer this year in DC was less humid and warm than previous summers.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Cambel said...

Oh Yeah, www.steamingpileofspin.blogspot.com There, now I've spammed you. heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home